- MY FRIEND'S BOAT:
One day my
friends and I went to pass a great day in the sea. When we arrived to Port de
la Selva, we took the boat that my friend Ramon has and we went to seal. When
we found a cove, we stopped and we made swam. We passed all the day on the
boat. I think that was a great day!
- ONE DAY OF MY HOLIDAYS:
In august I
went to Sant Antoni de Calonge to pass one week, one of those days I went to
cove with my friend Arnau. He has a small inflatable boat, and we inflated it
and we did a small tour for the beach.
- BEACH TENNIS TOURNAMENT:
One of the
days that I passed in Sant Antoni, my friend Arnau and I made a beach tennis
tournament. The tournament started at eleven o’clock, and our first match was
at twelve o’clock, this match we won. The next match that we played we lost, we
played very well, but the opponent played best.
- SUICIDE SQUAD:
The day
that the film suicide squad to show for the first time we went to the cinema of
Girona whit my friends. Before to watch the film, we bought popcorn and a soda.
When we finished watching suicide squad we were impressed because we liked a
lot the film.
- FOOTBALL MATCH:
One day my
friends and I went to play a football match. We start de match at five o’clock and we were at Banyoles football club. At the
match there were Martí, Joan, Sergi, Ramon, Roger and some friends more. When we
finished the match we decided to go eat.
- SEVILLA:
The day 1
of September I went with my family to Sevilla. When we arrived there we visited
a lot of place like Giralda, Plaza de España, Stadium Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán and
a lot of more places. The day 2 of September we returned to Banyoles. We made a
little but interesting travel.
- BIKE TOUR:
One day my
dad and I decided to do a tour with the bike. The next day we got up at eight o’clock
and we take the bike and we went direction Melianta. Then when we arrive to Melianta
we decided return to Banyoles for the lake, we pass around the lake and finally
we arrive at home at eleven o’clock.
- THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER:
The last
Sunday of the holidays I went to Girona with my group of friends for celebrate
de end of summer. First we went to cinema to watch the film “Juego de Armas”,
then we went to eat at the Konig. When we finished to eat we returned to
Banyoles.








MARK : 7,5. LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES
ResponderEliminar